Swedes arrested for butter smuggling
Two Swedes are being held by Norwegian police after trying to sell smuggled butter.
Norway is facing a butter shortage, and in the run-up to Christmas the greasy gold is more sought after than ever.
The two Swedes, from the northern city of Umeå, had brought in 250kg of butter, hoping to sell it for over $US 80 per kilo.
But instead they were arrested after a tip-off and failed to sell a single pat of butter. The Norwegian police now plan to destroy the confiscated butter. (via Radio Sweden)
- resurrection-rite reblogged this from euralmanac
- resurrection-rite likes this
- sushisempai reblogged this from colinbones
- attentionreprieve reblogged this from euralmanac
- sushisempai likes this
- rosalafae reblogged this from euralmanac and added:
- rosalafae likes this
- squirreltastic reblogged this from norgesgard
- lordofthemediterranean likes this
- norgesgard reblogged this from euralmanac
- edithnapier reblogged this from sallyjessyrofl and added:
- mswyrr likes this
- crezias likes this
- ladywiththehair likes this
- scientificality likes this
- colinbones reblogged this from sallyjessyrofl
- poopitypooppooppoopers likes this
- marielaem likes this
- euralmanac posted this